Thread: 2019 stock redeye track mode typical shift ID ?

Tuner in Training

2019 stock redeye track mode typical shift ID ?

Just wondering if anyone knows what shift ID table the STOCK redeye's typically use in TRACK mode ? Under normal operation at WOT and normal driving. I don't have a logger available at the moment. Mine is a 2019 and not sure if all year redeyes use the same table or not. Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    the first 2 sets (one starts with 0 and one wiht 1) are default

next two are sport

last set is track

Tuner in Training
    Thanks, but what I mean is like on my HP70 car., that uses the shift schedule 5 for street mode and 9 for track mode....every time under normal operating temp.... shift scheduling is what i am after... on a 2019 stock redeye, or maybe any year stock redeyes with the HP90

Advanced Tuner
    under temp it uses warm up 30 or 31

Advanced Tuner
    you can point em all at table 9 but when it goes into torque intervention its not gonna listen , )

Tuner in Training
    Logged it you guys and consistently shows 5 in street, 7 in sport and 9 in track every time same as my HP70 car when warmed up in autoshift. ...so far anyhow. In shift pattern mapping it won't allow me to change anything, and won't let me in the HP70 car either. Not sure why. Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolboy View Post
    ...for some reason.
    hpt figured out that changing those does not work so editor no longer lets you

too bad cuz woulda been a huge time saver , )

Advanced Tuner
    yeah i dont know, just know that when i have shift id sampling quick style and near the top of the list and added to a graph, i see it using many tables

for valet leave everything alone just pull a ton of timing? if they punch it they will just think its a turd ha