Thread: Min / Max hold on Gauge

Tuner in Training

Min / Max hold on Gauge

Is there a way to mark the minimum and maximum values on a gauge? I've seen threads from 2015/16 discussing the topic, and it seemed to exist then.... but I can't find how to do it now with RR 3.7.3
    Last edited by cscott; 06-05-2023 at 11:31 AM. Reason: format

Advanced Tuner
    It looks like you can do this with the Gauge Designer. You'll need to open the Display Object Properties for your gauge and click on the Open Gauge Designer button:
    ObjectProperties.jpg

In there, you'll need to select a Mode of "Needle + Peak" or "Needle + Base/Peak", and the Secondary Needle properties will control what the base and peak look like:
    GaugeDesigner.jpg

Unfortunately, it seems like that option is only available for the Needle and not for things like the Graph, Ball, Pointer, etc. You could probably overlay a second gauge with a needle the same color as the background in order to mimic that functionality though.

Advanced Tuner
    Similarly, there's also "Peak G-Force" and "Peak + Base Speed Banner" display objects under the Enhanced Display Object category.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. That's exactly what I was looking for!