Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6L80e Circle D converter TCC Slip

Quote Originally Posted by Tre-Cool View Post
    while i dont have a solution for you. i can tell you that the whole tcc not locking up completely is something in the tune that can be turned on/off. However I still believe it's something that has not been exposed in neither HPT or Efilive.

I recently had a car in for tuning that only had a 2500rpm stall. The convertor was constantly showing up to 50rpm of slip at light load. So i compared it to a tune i had done before that i knew had no issues with lock up (same os, but different factory transmission calibrations). So i used the other file as the baseline then copied all the exposed parameters from the original tune, then flashed.

Instantly stayed locked & showing negative rpm slip.

Same pressure, offsets, speeds.

Reminds me of this post: https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post487435
    A standard approach will give you standard results.

My Tuning Software:

VVE Assistant [update for v1.5]
    MAF Assistant
    EOIT Assistant

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    Yep. that was OS 24256025.

This time it was OS 24256125, commonly used in the PPV over in the states & our 2011 series 2 Commodores. This particular customer was using it in a conversion for a Nissan Patrol.

I'll have it back tomorrow & will flash in both tunes to read out the raw bin data and do a manual comparison at a binary level. I suspect it'll be in the calibration area because copying the system segment made no difference & in the end i just copied the Calibration & diagnostics segments over & it fixed it.

I found the output shaft speed limit doing a similar thing.

Ha, i forgot all about that thread & that particular parameter hpt added in. Been so long i forgot all about it.
    Last edited by Tre-Cool; 06-16-2023 at 10:07 AM.