Thread: Can someone give some advise on my VE tune. Log and Tune File Included.

Can someone give some advise on my VE tune. Log and Tune File Included.

Im at a point where my VE Table is really coming togeather and most of it is within 2% I need some advise from experienced tuners if you would touch anything on this portion of the ve table? Im wanting to kinda smooth some things out just a little bit more. but I'm at a place where Copy>Paste>Multiply by %Half is over or undershooting the target. And I dont want to start chasing my tail.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I would yes. The 2400-2800 section shows a lot of really lean areas and the table as a whole could be smoother and more logical. If it were me, I would smooth the entire table horizontally and then see where my fueling lands. Remember each cell is a blend of that particular cell, and every other cell around it. Focus on your trouble areas. At least, that is what I would do.

I did plan to touch on those areas around 2400-2800. Im not sure how bad that data is though, as it seems a lot of those areas lower on the map table are off throttle, or at least off and lightly back on. I am planning on learning more on how to utilize filters when logging VE as I am getting way closer to where I need to be vs when I first started this one. When I first started I was up to 25% lean across the entire VE Table. I do have DFCO turned off, Im also trying to use the Interpolate more, as it seems for some reason the smooth tab throws everything off way more. Not sure if its because Interpolate actually uses math and smooth does not.