Thread: 4L60E Trans tune anyone good with these setups? If someone could glance at my tune ?

Tuner in Training

4L60E Trans tune anyone good with these setups? If someone could glance at my tune ?

Hey guys 4.8 in a 2010 RCLB with a edelbrock SC its a tvs2300 and i have all the sonnax parts minus clutches and was wondering if anyone with experience could take a glance at my tune and give me any pointers on what settings i need to change . I find it dog sometimes on a dig and some times it lights the tires up.

2010 sierra
    4l60
    2400 stall
    tvs 2300 at 7psi

better launch

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jdmcrx; 06-22-2023 at 09:51 AM.

Senior Tuner
    You can stand to get into PE sooner. I see a couple places were you are in boost but not in PE. Lower the enable throttle to something very low like 2 %. From that point on it should have PE when MAP is higher than 90 kPa that you've already set.

The VVE hasn't been tuned and is missing or has rough data in boost specifically where you are at on a heavy launch. Read about VVE tuning. Even if you re enable the MAF it makes a big differences especially in transients/idle/etc. This will likely help the bit of lean you have when you start the pull
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuner in Training
    awesome thanks i will look into VVE tuning really appreciate it not alot of tuners within 5 hours of here .

thanks again

Senior Tuner
    Common for most it seems.. Lots of guys do remote stuff now for that reason.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs