Thread: Can no longer tune 03 SRT4

Potential Tuner

Can no longer tune 03 SRT4

Latest updates to VCM suite and MPVI2 driver/firmware

Trying to tune my 03 SRT4 Neon with Mopar stage 1 PCM. car was licensed with credits and tuned last year no problem.
    I tried to open my last written tune file a few days ago and got some checksum error. No big deal I thought, went out to car to just re read it, and now it tells me the car is not supported and has an NGC1 PCM, which is obviously not supported. It was my understanding that all the Mopar "staged" PCMs were NGC3? and if for some reason its not actually an NGC3, Why would I have been able to tune it last year via VCM editior? was there an update that broke this support or am I just missing something obvious?

I have attached screenshot and tune file from last year if someone here can see if they can open it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

i can open it up with a 4.11 version. the Hardware is a NGC3 , Cal ID is 04510055AC.

Potential Tuner
    current VCM suite version still broken support, using old vcm suite works just fine. but that has its own set of issues when trying to use the old version to open tunes that have been made using a newer version of vcm. hoping this can get patched in next update. having to use 2 different versions is not the most fun.