Thread: newbie here . is there anything wrong from this datalog?

Tuner in Training

newbie here . is there anything wrong from this datalog?

Car is a 2001 maguson superchargered c5. I didnt install , tune or anything to it.

I am looking for a tuner now but have bought the HPtuners hardware to at least have some insite to what is going on.

does anyone see any glaring obvious issues? no i didnt floor it or anything. I have been fairly careful so I dont blow it up.
    Attached Files Attached Files

are you on a 1 bar setup or are you logging the wrong map channel? You need to be sure to log knock in whatever you touch. At 50% throttle your VE table is maxed out because of the 1 bar map.

Advanced Tuner
    Post your tune and get the part number off the MAP sensor youre using.
    Last edited by horsepowerguru427; 06-27-2023 at 12:26 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Checking the calibration is a good idea. Having someone (who knows what to look for) look the car over in person, priceless. It could have the "perfect," cal with either no, or improper routing of PCV system, especially on a SC application for just one example.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by tana99ss View Post
    are you on a 1 bar setup or are you logging the wrong map channel? You need to be sure to log knock in whatever you touch. At 50% throttle your VE table is maxed out because of the 1 bar map.

I didnt select anything so it was scanning whatever its set to at start. I dont know the answer to the question. like I said. new.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by horsepowerguru427 View Post
    Post your tune and get the part number off the MAP sensor youre using.
    where would I find the tune? the car is setup as it was when I bought it from a dealer. not the person who did all the work.

Senior Tuner
    I don't see anything wrong from a quick glance.

This is likely tuned MAF only or at least the VE stuff was ignored. That's fine. it works. There are better ways to do it with 2 bar operating systems.

Read about speed density tuning and 2 bar.

There are several remote tuners on here that can help you.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuner in Training
    ive found someone who is going to help me figure this out. thanks!