Thread: what happened to all the tunes in the repo?

Tuner in Training

what happened to all the tunes in the repo?

just trying to get back in the tuning and was looking through the repository but seems only stock tunes are available why is that? Also, anyone got some chevy 4.3 auto tunes i can compare

Because they wanted the repository to be for stock reference files only. There were way too many bad tunes floating around in the old repository anyway.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner
    I thought it was in response to the EPA and giving the ability to say they don’t tune.

Maybe that too.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner
    I've always heard it was because of the EPA. What's frustrating is the lack of files for recent model years. It's like they permanently disabled the ability to add tunes of any sort without a stated reason.

What's to stop someone from making their own repo? Hmmm.

Tuner in Training
    here's my 03 with a quick copy and past from an 03 stock sierra with a couple extra mods still tryin to learn again but any help is much appreciated just trying to get the most hp out of it with the tune pretty much stock motor just rebuiltnewest tune copy from 01 sierra to my 03.hptmy stock 03.hpt