Thread: turbo 6.0

turbo 6.0

First thanks to the guys who looked over my 3bar base setup and pointed me in the right direction.

I got it built and took it for the first drive over the weekend.

ive made a couple changes to the VE down low cause it was pretty lean at first in the idle and cruise area. its real fat in some areas still.

ive noticed a couple times after i flashed it it was hard to start almost like it was taking many tries to fail the MAF or something. After a few tries and stumbly idle it will start and run though. weird

Here is a log i took during the short drive home from the shop today. if you see anything obviously jacked up otherwise it felt alright. i havent held it in any amounts of boost yet though

3bar short drive tune 5.hpl
    suberado 3bar sd80 FF 5.hpt

Did I enter my fuel injector data incorrectly? I am running a referenced regulator...

Should I set it at 11.744g/s across the table?

Quote Originally Posted by PAQ View Post
    Did I enter my fuel injector data incorrectly? I am running a referenced regulator...

What injectors? Where is the injector data you were supplied? What type fuel system - returnless/nonreferenced or return style/referenced to manifold?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    What injectors? Where is the injector data you were supplied? What type fuel system - returnless/nonreferenced or return style/referenced to manifold?
    Quote Originally Posted by PAQ View Post

Deka 80s referenced... data says what I entered for ls1 or above that it says 11.744 at 58psi

Well, since I'm not allowed to see the injector data you used, this is what it should look like when set up for a return/referenced fuel system.

screenshot.06-07-2023 17.22.34.png

Got it thanks... explains my fueling...wasn't referenced before...

Tuner in Training
    You can use vcm scanner to data log your fuel trims and copy the short term graft and paste by percentage on the VE table until you get it right.