Thread: Tune unlocker? Please help

Tuner in Training

Tune unlocker? Please help

I have a tune loaded a few weeks ago from GDP and the tune is great except the truck is now getting stuck in combustion emissions mode 9 (soft warm up). Really no big deal except I have to turn off and back on the truck once it?s warm for it to override this mode. I?ve read on hpt website about a combustion mode override feature and I BELIEVE this can fix the issue. I would like to try but gdp has my tune locked so I can?t get in and make any changes . That wouldn?t be a problem but now I?m stuck with a tune I spent good money on that only gdp can fix . I?m beginning to wonder if it will ever get fixed by then. it?s only frustrating because It?s a minor (probably easy) fix . I?m looking for anyone who knows how to unlock these tunes ? Please help
    2019 Silverado 2500 High Country Duramax
    2008 6.4 Powerstroke

Message sent

Tuner in Training
    Wanted to update that I finally got help with an unlocked version of my tune file. Was able to get in and override mode 9, which was ultimately a “soft-warmup” emissions mode that was executing the wrong table. I figured it out myself and it runs perfectly now. Even was able to set it to where sotf slot-1 is still in “soft-warmup” mode , therefore closing the turbo vanes at idle and creating a turbo sound . The rest are overridden at the exact temperatures I specified and works perfectly . Thanks for everyone’s help
    2019 Silverado 2500 High Country Duramax
    2008 6.4 Powerstroke