Thread: knock retard at closed or very little throttle, after WOT

Potential Tuner

knock retard at closed or very little throttle, after WOT

I'm obviously new to this, and I've tried searching the best I can, but I can't seem to find an answer to this. I've been doing a lot of reading and watching to learn, and I have a solid grasp of the basics as I'm learning how to adjust the timing and fuel tables in my 2002 Camaro SS. However, I've noticed in some of my log files, that I'm getting knock retard under closed throttle or partially closed throttle, after a WOT or 75%+ throttle event. So basically, during decertation.
    I have burst knock zeroed out in the "vs. RPM" tab, but I wanted to check with you guys before I go reducing sensor sensitivity at all, to make sure it's not something that is well known or something else I should be looking for.

It usually sits in the 3600-4400 / .60-.64 cells and can range anywhere from .5 to 2.1; it hits two or three cells per log and almost never shows up under WOT anywhere, only under deceleration??

Is this normal, like the opposite of tip in almost?
    The car is completely stock by the way, other than a cat back exhaust system.

Advanced Tuner
    post log and tune