Hello, long time lurker, first time registering and posting.

I have a project on my workshop currently. We have put a VK56VD from a 2013 Y62 Patrol into a 2018 NP300 Navara originally with an M9T Auto. Now my question is, how capable is HPTuners regarding BCM, IPDM, ECM and TCM programming to attempt to get all computers to communicate across the two different platforms?

I have managed to complete the wiring adaption side of the conversion, the Y62 TCM appears to be talking to the BCM and dash as the gear position indicator on the dash is displaying the correct position. There are no immediate errors or warnings as far as not communicating with desired modules. The vehicle has the intelligent key FOB system so to get the engine to crank is where I am stuck. I have check and triple checked signals and connections. I am led to looking at the communication between BCM, TCM, ECM and IPDM which is where I'm at a hault.

I'm just not sure how deep HPTuners can go as far as setting up CAN communication etc and security removal/modification proceed with the project.

Regards
Andrew