Thread: HPtuner S/Ware-MPVi3 can able tuning install Ess G3 supercharger F/S550 22 5.0L 10sd?

Potential Tuner

HPtuner S/Ware-MPVi3 can able tuning install Ess G3 supercharger F/S550 22 5.0L 10sp?

hello i am newbi want to know is there i can able buy Ess tuing G3 kits instal for mine 22 Mustnag GT 5.0L 10Rsp Gen3 can able using HPtuner software can edit & tuning it ,?? i know Lund racer they state they using this HPtuner to do but they asking prices is way to high, is there any way i can do it with my self??
    -i ready have a lot programmer & HPtuner software and MPVi3 vci too , or soe one know how to do can share or i can pay to do better pay full sky high prices for another comp when they using same HPtuner to do, let me know thanks

hptunerusa1974
    Last edited by hptunerusa1974; 07-19-2023 at 02:18 PM.

HPT is just a tool, tune is the second part of the story. What do you mean by expensive? Given the price tag of supercharger spending couple
    hundred USD on a most important thing seems "justified". We can hook you up but don't expect any tuner to work for 100 bucks...

Potential Tuner
    NOPE never expect that low prices $100 bucks just rather i can see the tune and control my self than depend on tunner guys far way from my town, thanks i will let u know when or what i decide to go Ess tuning set or whiple kits thanks u sir quick rely back to me

Quote Originally Posted by hptunerusa1974 View Post
    hello i am newbi want to know is there i can able buy Ess tuing G3 kits instal for mine 22 Mustnag GT 5.0L 10Rsp Gen3 can able using HPtuner software can edit & tuning it ,?? i know Lund racer they state they using this HPtuner to do but they asking prices is way to high, is there any way i can do it with my self??
    -i ready have a lot programmer & HPtuner software and MPVi3 vci too , or soe one know how to do can share or i can pay to do better pay full sky high prices for another comp when they using same HPtuner to do, let me know thanks

hptunerusa1974
    He is correct in what he is referring to, if you are looking for a good tuner that will flash you remotely, at least $350 for the caliber that is a mustang. I advise you not to despair of finding a cheap tuner since this is what you should invest the most in. I tell you from my experience as a tuner.

Potential Tuner
    $300-350 is sound better as long can get it done i am with u guys pay for expert here support the group then big rip off company

$300-350 is sound better as long can get it done i am with u guys pay for expert here support the group then big rip off company
    Without a doubt, that supercharger could be tuned, that's not a problem, few people do it, but it's not that tiring either, have you bought it yet? Do you have the HPTUNERS team? In case you need support, let us know and we are at your service.

it can certainly work. do you have forged parts?
    write email [email protected]

Potential Tuner
    thanks i waiting for order either go Ess tuning kits or whiple kits stage 2 thinking still waiting my son set up his 21 mustang GT done first he want over 850-1000HP tuning from some else thanks u bro will let u try , NO i don't have HP Tuner team yet

Potential Tuner
    hi i got the file's tune from my son just done tuned another place i will setup same like him is there we can edit hsi tune file's and see what they mode inside??? i will try asking another tune guys around see whos can able to do it i can have some fund for who's able can show me how to edit it or able can edit it

Advanced Tuner
    I have good tune 250