Thread: Throttle rate, application and decay (Camaro/Corvette)

Advanced Tuner

Throttle rate, application and decay (Camaro/Corvette)

Has anyone ever found a parameter/table for throttle rate application, both increasing and decreasing, that applies to the different driver demand maps?

When in Tour/Sport vs Track there are certainly other throttle controls going on in the background that we don't see as tables or parameters.

In particular, I've noticed Track (DD map B on my Camaro) has much quicker throttle blade transition than DD map A (Tour & Sport). In other words, when you let off the pedal, it's a much more immediate torque decay in Track than in Tour/Sport. Same with application of pedal.

I thought this might have been due to the mag suspension, but I can confirm it's the same feeling when I force the suspension to be the same but change the DD map. Changing the DD tables don't really do much to change this as far as I can tell.

Anyone ever ID'd other tables or parameters that tie to DD modes and affect throttle blade control?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RobZL1 View Post
    Has anyone ever found a parameter/table for throttle rate application, both increasing and decreasing, that applies to the different driver demand maps?

When in Tour/Sport vs Track there are certainly other throttle controls going on in the background that we don't see as tables or parameters.

In particular, I've noticed Track (DD map B on my Camaro) has much quicker throttle blade transition than DD map A (Tour & Sport). In other words, when you let off the pedal, it's a much more immediate torque decay in Track than in Tour/Sport. Same with application of pedal.

I thought this might have been due to the mag suspension, but I can confirm it's the same feeling when I force the suspension to be the same but change the DD map. Changing the DD tables don't really do much to change this as far as I can tell.

Anyone ever ID'd other tables or parameters that tie to DD modes and affect throttle blade control?
    This isn't exactly what you asking for per DD map but its something to play with

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...st-Rate-Limits

Rob,

I have seen a tip in map.. I am real new, just got HPT 3 weeks ago. I can't find it again now. I will come back if I can find it again.

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks guys. Let me know if you find that tip-in map.