Thread: new parameters defined requests?

new parameters defined requests?

is there an email or someplace to ask to see if a perimeter option is in a ecm but just not defined in the editor?

I see a lot of ecm's have the drop down box option to select relay control or pwm for cooling fans. mine doesn't show pwm but all the tables are in % just like my e38 ecm that does have the option and was easy to swap in a brushless fan by changing the box settings.

it's a older low volume ecm, so I understand it isn't really a cost effective thing to waste time on. but I'd love to switch it to newer brushless fans too.

it's a 67A ecm in a 11 hybrid yukon.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    is there an email or someplace to ask to see if a perimeter option is in a ecm but just not defined in the editor?

I see a lot of ecm's have the drop down box option to select relay control or pwm for cooling fans. mine doesn't show pwm but all the tables are in % just like my e38 ecm that does have the option and was easy to swap in a brushless fan by changing the box settings.

it's a older low volume ecm, so I understand it isn't really a cost effective thing to waste time on. but I'd love to switch it to newer brushless fans too.

it's a 67A ecm in a 11 hybrid yukon.
    What you see in the E67A cal is what you get, they are an oddball ecm that we will not be adding any additional tables to.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I figured as much, but couldn't hurt to ask.