Thread: Support For Authorized Dealers

Support For Authorized Dealers

Anyone else getting just blown off lately from support and getting a generic auto response to your ticket?
    4 Days ago I sent in all needed information for a customer's 2023 mustang 5.0 A10. It had an odd issue of when the upgraded OS for trans brake is loaded the car ran fine, but when the trans brake switch was enabled the car would not start and light up the dashboard. Tested only changing the TB switch back to "disabled" and reflashing the car and it starts/runs fine. Went backwards with write entire stock and reapplied OS upgrade, no change.
    Every day this week I have gotten another random email saying "provide this or that" but I already sent all the "normal known needed files and Info" in on the first email. I responded twice with "this has already been provided" then I get another email back saying, "Have you tried applying the HPT Custom Features I believe there are Transbrake options there." ..........HELLLLOOOOOOOO
    These are not our first random auto response type of emails we have received. I thought they were glitches or just people being hasty before but seem to be coming more and more common.
    If there is no fix for it yet then I just need an answer to give my customer. But constantly leading people on does not do well for business.
    Support Person responding is James Edwards.
    Ticket #109366
    HP-Unlimited Tuning and Custom Fabrication
    Houston area performance parts dealer
    MD800 Mustang Dyno 713-560-3889 Taylor
    2016 Camaro A8 "shop car" FIRST 6th GEN CAMARO OVER 200mph IN THE MILE 203.5mph

Honestly you are not treated any better as a dealer...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet08 View Post
    Anyone else getting just blown off lately from support and getting a generic auto response to your ticket?
    4 Days ago I sent in all needed information for a customer's 2023 mustang 5.0 A10. It had an odd issue of when the upgraded OS for trans brake is loaded the car ran fine, but when the trans brake switch was enabled the car would not start and light up the dashboard. Tested only changing the TB switch back to "disabled" and reflashing the car and it starts/runs fine. Went backwards with write entire stock and reapplied OS upgrade, no change.
    Every day this week I have gotten another random email saying "provide this or that" but I already sent all the "normal known needed files and Info" in on the first email. I responded twice with "this has already been provided" then I get another email back saying, "Have you tried applying the HPT Custom Features I believe there are Transbrake options there." ..........HELLLLOOOOOOOO
    These are not our first random auto response type of emails we have received. I thought they were glitches or just people being hasty before but seem to be coming more and more common.
    If there is no fix for it yet then I just need an answer to give my customer. But constantly leading people on does not do well for business.
    Support Person responding is James Edwards.
    Ticket #109366
    Looks like James did respond in regards to this ticket last night and its currently in our engineering teams hands.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"