What up!

I'm having a couple of different issues today, but the biggest reason I came here was to talk about why the TCM would be locked in the TCM editor for my MK7 GTI. I want to tune the transmission and have a professional working with me. The tune isn't the issue. It's literally as if I'm locked out of being able to access it. Do you have any ideas why this would be the case?

I always need to find out if anybody has any information about it. That would be greatly appreciated. My car sounds high pitch as fuck. When I go through a tunnel. It's like a high pitch whistle scream. This is weird, considering I have stock DP and Catback. I also have IE intake, but that's it. Stock turbo as well. It also has a tendency to sputter when the pressure is low in higher gears and you press the gas. It also will get an EPC light if you go over 6.8k RPM. Which makes the car act funky and needs to be restarted. If anybody has any idea what it could be. I think a vacuum leak or a boost leak. Although it's hard to tell so I'm in the works of talking to some Volkswagen mechanics. Any information would be much appreciated.

Biggest thing that I think would help would be a transmission tune to go along with my motor tune. Thus figuring out that out is imperative to me and also why I get an EPC light and maybe have that weird sounds turbo sputter as mentioned before.