Thread: ISO 6.2 VVT 4wd truck tune needed.

Potential Tuner

ISO 6.2 VVT 4wd truck tune needed.

I have an 08 avalanche and swapped an 08 escalade 6.2 vvt into it( have the vin from donor). I ordered an ecm from a company that was supposed to have the factory 6.2 vvt tune but with everything else for the 4wd avalanche. once installed and crank relearn completed the traction control and stability control lights stay on. Can anybody help me find a tuner that can correctly tune this engine and truck for me? I have 2 ecm's the one i ordered and the factory one which has a 408 bench tune in it from the previous motor. neither of them have the correct parameters for the vvt.july24baseline avalache.hpt

Potential Tuner
    I have my base 2011 silverado vvt 4wd 6.2 tune if that will help maybe

Potential Tuner
    I'm pretty sure that will work if you don't mind sharing it I would appreciate it.

Potential Tuner
    Do you mind sharing with me as well? I have a 2012 Escalade that I am swapping in a 6.0/243 heads and using TSP L92 Stage 1 VVT-1 Camshaft: 216/229 I bought a few years ago and never used.

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriousmcg View Post
    I have an 08 avalanche and swapped an 08 escalade 6.2 vvt into it( have the vin from donor). I ordered an ecm from a company that was supposed to have the factory 6.2 vvt tune but with everything else for the 4wd avalanche. once installed and crank relearn completed the traction control and stability control lights stay on. Can anybody help me find a tuner that can correctly tune this engine and truck for me? I have 2 ecm's the one i ordered and the factory one which has a 408 bench tune in it from the previous motor. neither of them have the correct parameters for the vvt.july24baseline avalache.hpt
    There are things at stake, the ideal is to look for the true basemap, then tune it to your liking and that's it, anything write to my contact to send you a file that may be useful
    tuning and high performance
    my contacts is
    email [email protected]
    whatsapp +58 4149648393
    instagram quickxstep

Potential Tuner
    Ok thanks