Thread: Lml tuning issue help!

Potential Tuner

Lml tuning issue help!

Went to write a tune on an emissions-intact LML and it stopped half-way through and gave an "unsupported device" error. Now I cannot read or write to the ECM at all. Anything I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by mraajr View Post
    Went to write a tune on an emissions-intact LML and it stopped half-way through and gave an "unsupported device" error. Now I cannot read or write to the ECM at all. Anything I can do?
    Keep trying. Sometimes it will just go through. This is a problem with these. Any time you have a write failure never turn the ignition off. Always try over. After the 20th or so attempt it will pretty much confirm a bricked ECM. If that is the case let me know I have a guy that has unbricked every single on I have ever had a problem with. I do my own un-bricking of P01's and P59's.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanic View Post
    Keep trying. Sometimes it will just go through. This is a problem with these. Any time you have a write failure never turn the ignition off. Always try over. After the 20th or so attempt it will pretty much confirm a bricked ECM. If that is the case let me know I have a guy that has unbricked every single on I have ever had a problem with. I do my own un-bricking of P01's and P59's.
    I got it. I just re-flashed the tune and it worked. I think my internet shit out for a second and it timed out. Flashed the second time no problem.