Thread: ID1000 Injector Data for E67 CTS-v

Tuner

ID1000 Injector Data for E67 CTS-v

Good Morning,

This is likely inexperience and also, I haven't tuned a single car in over a year. Historically I've purchased Deka's and have been supplied with data that matches the tables for the vehicle I am working on. I got my hands on a set of ID1000s for an E67 CTS-v and noticed the row and column labels do not match those of the E67. I honestly am not sure how to deal with this? I was wondering if there was a tool for converting that data or maybe some known good data I can input into the file. I want to make sure I have a good base to work with so I can obtain clean results quickly. I can't imagine I'm the only one who has ever installed a set of ID1000s on a V. I am not sure how to proceed. Please advise...

Thank you!

This is straight from the ID website.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm

I would have tried ID's website 1st. They have incredible plug and play injector data.
    2013 CTS-V Coupe M6 - 1 7/8" Headers, 3" x-pipe, stock mufflers, Airaid intake w/green filter, ID1050X injectors, DSXtuning flex fuel kit, DMS under hood tank, upgraded pump, 3/4" lines, griptec 2.4" pulley, solid isolator, 100mm idler, reinforced brick, MM mild catch can, AEM 30-0334 wbo2, 600whp/630wtq

Tuner
    Yes, thanks the for the responses, but clearly I already went to the website, had you read my post you would have realized that. My concern was the rows and columns, not downloading data from IDs site. I found a solution. Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Danspeed1 View Post
    Yes, thanks the for the responses, but clearly I already went to the website, had you read my post you would have realized that. My concern was the rows and columns, not downloading data from IDs site. I found a solution. Thanks!
    What rows and columns are you referring to? All of them match perfectly to the E67. There are multiple tables so you need to find the ones that match up with the various breakpoints