Thread: Injector Flow Rate or Injector Constant Stage 2 Harrop Supercharge

Potential Tuner

Injector Flow Rate or Injector Constant Stage 2 Harrop Supercharge

Just this past week i decided to have my 2008 Land Cruiser with Stage 1 Harrop Charger to be tuned for stage 2. As per harrop stage 2 will require a 650cc injector to replace the stock 390 ish..? Prior to making this decision I purchase the HP Tuner needed to tune my truck, i was able to read the ECM file and read the configurations making my self familiar what are the parametric and parameter window that can be change. So i have the stock original tune and made note to compare the before and after Injector flow rate or Injector Constant, NO change! I was expecting this will be the first to change to calibrate the new 650 injectors.

To make things even frustrating, within the HP tuning window it does not specify the UNIT number that I'm looking at the Injector Constant? This injector constant should be able to derive from the injector specification data, nope sir.. that informations will require some quantum computing or analogy geral computation. Going back to the question, for DW 650cc injector what should i use for the following; Injector Constant & Pulse Width Minimum? The data sheet for DW, only cover the 1 ms data and not 700 micro second (us) used on this tune. Actually all of the Magnuson tune use the same. I don't even think the injectors can pulse under 1 ms resolution. The electrical may be able to but mechanically i doubt it?

Thanks,
    Rom
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    i figure it out, peace out