Thread: Is Gen3 V8 Truck/SUV still 30 credits?

Is Gen3 V8 Truck/SUV still 30 credits?

I have 4 yr model truck(24credits) on my MPVI and license section it states I have 18 upgrade credits and need 12 for Gen3 V8 Trucks. Is this still possible? I would hate to buy the $600 worth of credits and then not be able to use them towards thiss.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    While our most current software does not offer any unlimited gen 3 truck licenses any licenses you've previously licensed with older software will continue to be on your device.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    While our most current software does not offer any unlimited gen 3 truck licenses any licenses you've previously licensed with older software will continue to be on your device.
    I have unlimited Gen 3 truck on my MPVI2+. running a 4.X version software. Are you saying if I upgrade to a 3 or software version 5.X I will lose my unlimited?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanic View Post
    I have unlimited Gen 3 truck on my MPVI2+. running a 4.X version software. Are you saying if I upgrade to a 3 or software version 5.X I will lose my unlimited?
    "any licenses you've previously licensed with older software will continue to be on your device."

Advanced Tuner
    Will we see an update in the amount of credits for licensing in the future? Also will unlimited come back at some point?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04silverado6.0 View Post
    Will we see an update in the amount of credits for licensing in the future? Also will unlimited come back at some point?
    We are constantly evolving our credit models, however I don't anticipate unlimited licensing paths ever coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Thanks for the quick response.
    What version of Hptuners stopped offering unlimited Gen3 tunershop licensing paths?