Thread: 2015 GMC Canyou

Senior Tuner

2015 GMC Canyon

HPT seems to support about every year GMC Canyon except the 2015. They are not included on the supported vehicle list. Any reason why?
    Last edited by 2xLS1; 08-03-2023 at 03:43 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    could be an oversight. I would suggest you try reading one. Might be using some oddball ecm, i can't recall why we don't have these listed as supported other than that. With that said its been 8+ years since they were launched so you'd think there might be a reason why we haven't added them to the supported vehicle list.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    The 2015 Colorado is supported so I was wondering if it was an oversight since I figure they are similar. I don't know much about those trucks. I was just asked if I could program a 2015 Canyon so I checked the list and saw it wasn't on it.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xLS1 View Post
    The 2015 Colorado is supported so I was wondering if it was an oversight since I figure they are similar. I don't know much about those trucks. I was just asked if I could program a 2015 Canyon so I checked the list and saw it wasn't on it.
    Could very well be an oversight, I don't know much about them either off the top of my head, maybe E82 ecm or something, I would need to check our list to see if I have any specific info. Best bet is to try reading it for starters and if you run into an issue let us know so that we can troubleshoot it further.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"