Thread: Need Gen1 6R80 Control Pack Strategy

Need Gen1 6R80 Control Pack Strategy

I am doing a coyote swap using the PBH body harness and I was wondering if anyone has a control pack strategy for a gen 1 with a 6r80. I have a PCM from MARS that has the PATS deleted but the car will not start. It will run on starting fluid so I think it may be something in the tune but I am not sure. The fuel pump is not running off the body harness but I did hook the pump up straight to the battery but the car does not seem to be firing the injectors. I have attached the tune below.Johnny F150 MARS Tune.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcc0521 View Post
    I am doing a coyote swap using the PBH body harness and I was wondering if anyone has a control pack strategy for a gen 1 with a 6r80. I have a PCM from MARS that has the PATS deleted but the car will not start. It will run on starting fluid so I think it may be something in the tune but I am not sure. The fuel pump is not running off the body harness but I did hook the pump up straight to the battery but the car does not seem to be firing the injectors. I have attached the tune below.Johnny F150 MARS Tune.hpt
    Set all your injector multipliers to 1. Since this is a swap, Im assuming you are running the fuel pump with key on? And its a return style system with an external regulator?