Thread: Iso tuner

Advanced Tuner

Iso tuner

Looking for a reputable tuner to have a look over my tune file. This is a paid for tune so I won't be posting the file here for everyone just for respect for the tuner.
    I've had several issues regarding transmissions with the car and have finally just upgraded to a stock 8hp90 and seems I've gotten through that mess. For reference I've been through 2 built 8hp70. Now that the car is back going it seems off and looking for a reputable tuner to just have a look over it and give me a idea if its good or needs more work. I've been into the tune and has several revision trying to figure out why I'm killing trans and after all the revision I believe I've have gotten things into a mess. My own problem made by me and not the tuner. Anyway the car is a built 392 whipple on 16# and e85, with all supporting mods. Car only running low 7.xx passes and I feel like it should be much faster. DM me for more info thanks.
    6.4 Whipple Diamond pistons Manley rods, Demon Plus Cam

Low 7 in the 1/8th?
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q