Thread: New Engine Build with Paxton, lack of power

Potential Tuner

New Engine Build with Paxton, lack of power

Hello everyone. I was hoping someone could lend me a second eye on looking over my tune/log. I recently just built my 2017 manual coyote. My mods are the following: predator 5.2 block, mmr street 1000 bottom end, 20 intake manifold with cmv lock outs, stock throttle body, lt headers, paxton 2200sl kit on a 3.6 pulley, dw x2 return fuel system, id 1050x injectors. I think that about sums it up. Like I said, brand new build with about 200 miles on it. I dialed my maf curve as well as my base tune for deleting cmv and upping the load values.. I have yet to dial my speed density and torque tables as I could not yet get my map sensor installed. I also did not get my boost gauge set up. Here's my issue, the car is about the same power as before and won't even break the tires free. I went through my tune and can not find anything particularly wrong. I'm thinking I am having a severe belt slip or a mechanical issue. Any advice? I attached my log and tune. First time posting, I hope I gave enough information. Thanks guys! Modified spark tables for wot.hpt wot 2.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    I can help. IM me

Turn anticipation off, its messing with your MAF.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks, I will try that.

Potential Tuner
    Still won't even break the tires free. I'm going to throw a griptec pulley on and see if that fixes it.

Advanced Tuner
    Get your boost gauge set up before you start spending money on pulleys. Then post a log, even with some belt slip you should be making good power. You have something else wrong. Check for vac leaks to start.