Thread: 14' gmc sierra 6.2l new here!

Potential Tuner

14' gmc sierra 6.2l new here!

Hey i am trying to find out if there are any pre made tunes for my truck or looking for help with it...
    I am trying to removing the speed limiter properly (i think ive figured this out by reading another forum) but we will see.
    Also looking to adjust/remove rev. Limiter properly for park & neutral..
    I will also be deleting afm/dod which is the only thing i know how to do so far without help.

As for if there are any pre made tunes or someone can help with tuning for like a basic tune to get a little more out the truck i know they have alot more potential than what they set from the factory, that would be great!

The only "modifications" i have done to the truck performance wise are k&n c.a.i & mbrp cat back exhaust & theyve made a good differnce most sound wise lol. But i enjoy the difference so far.

Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!!

My main focus off the rip is the speed limiter & rev limiter

tia!

Are you going to upgrade your driveshaft?

That is why the speed limiter is there.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    There aren't any "pre-made tunes" here, log your current tune and post it here, and some folks will point you in the right direction. The whole point of HP Tuners is to create custom tunes for each specific vehicle and how they're driven. There are several people here that will tune it for you, but they're making a living doing it so it's not going to be for free. Unless I'm completely misunderstanding your question, you might be better served with a box tuner.