Thread: Need help Chart Vs. Time Bouncing up and down

Advanced Tuner

Need help Chart Vs. Time Bouncing up and down

Hi so I?m having issues with logging my tps percentage everything is normal voltage wise and even on the left side where it lists all the pids it will go to 100percent tps but the chart vs time fluctuates from 100-50percent constantly like a heartbeat and maxes out at 50percent while saving worked before the rebuild I did but it?s weird how it?s acting up like this now

Got a picture?

Seen something like this happen when I was logging multiple channels of the same thing (throttle position) to see how they differed, so if you have multiple channels of the same thing logging at the same time, take out all but one.

And sometimes when I get weird looking data out of nowhere, restarting the computer fixes that.

Advanced Tuner
    i have to figure out how to upload a video from my phone i went through 3 tps and all the voltage checks out with multimeter but i do occasionally get p0122 code
    from roys log was before my rebuild and drive home aug 18 is from today you can see where the spikes are and obviously my tps should be up high but it isnt

drive home aug 18.hpl

from roys.hpl

You have two throttle position channels logging. One is always 0% and the other (SAE) is the correct one. The chart appears to be averaging the two together, hence why the chart always shows half of what the SAE channel shows. Delete the one below "throttle desired position" and see if that helps. Also looks like "throttle desired position" isn't reading meaningfully (shows desired at 0.6% even though you're full throttle) so I'd get rid of that too.

Advanced Tuner
    Hey thanks a bunch that?s exactly what the issue was since it was logging the 0percent it was cutting it in half