Thread: VCM Suite won't resync completely

Potential Tuner

VCM Suite won't resync completely

Well I bought this new with the Pro Package for a Corvette I had (back in 2019 I think) . I used it a handful of time and then put it away in the garage. Well, I've decided to tune my 17' F250 Powerstroke to be a little more efficient. Ordered a tune and they need a copy of the read stock file...no big deal
    ..done it 1000 times.

However, open up VCM suite and go to resync it and it's stuck at "Downloading response completed. Processed" and won't continue on to "complete" like normal. Now I'm not sure if I should leave it on the screen for a long time to see if it goes to complete. I do know it won't recognize my diagnostic port. I did verify the port works with a other scanner and that the vehicle is supported. So at this point I got nothing else to try.

Any ideas????

Potential Tuner
    Having the same issue with my 2010 Sierra right now, just says downloading response completed and processed, did you leave it and it completed?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjb View Post
    Having the same issue with my 2010 Sierra right now, just says downloading response completed and processed, did you leave it and it completed?
    I posted this same thing on FB and was told that was normal. However, the damn thing still won't recognize the truck.

I think you'll need support to look into your interface. Please submit a ticket here and be sure to include your interface serial #.

https://support.hptuners.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...