Iva a 87 monte carlo ss that was ls swapped with a 4.8 out of a 99 truck. It was originally a 4l60e truck but the harness to the trans was cut because it ran the stock 200-4r for a while before i roasted it doing a big smokey burnout. (the stock trans was not my decision, i bought the car from my uncle) I've now aquired a, wired a 4l80e plug into the harness (matching pins in the trans plug and removing the two wired for the ISS sensor, it all seems right and i double, triple checked the lt1swap 60-80 guide and wiring diagrams off mitchell.) I also did a segment swap from an also 99 truck with a 6.0 and 4l80e with a matching OS. However upon the first start up, I noticed that the trans calculated gear ratio was Waaaaay off from what the 4l80 should have. It showed a 3.984 calculated ratio instead of the 2.48. It also isnt shifting into 3,4, or locking the TC at all, even when commanded to. Were leaning towards some shift solenoids being bad for the 3, and 4, but im lost as to why the calculated ratio is so far off and the TC is not locking.
Any help would be appreciated, feeling mighty foolish at the moment.
Monte4l80e.hpt here is the tune file