Thread: Demolition derby car, help with throttle

Potential Tuner

Demolition derby car, help with throttle

Hey all, I've got a 11 HHR that was rear ended that I already vats patched to get running, but having trouble getting the throttle to work right in anything other than D321. It would throw a P0506 and the TAC module would only free rev in the forward gears. Its not gonna exist as a car soon, just need it to run.
    I'll get a log if super needed, have to dukes of hazard to get in it...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Anyone at all. Anyone? Its having a problem with RPMs not correlating with airflow, etc. I think. I just don't know where to go to give it the right parameters to run unrestricted. I unplugged the MAF and it'll at least rev a little in rev, but will go to dead pedal and sometimes die when placed in neutral or park with base idle the only response. These forums are for help, if someone has an idea of a rough direction I should look/go, please chime in. People with much more advanced knowledge than me. I need to have it going for derby tomorrow night. Please and thanks!

It's been 1 day and this is not a very active area of the forum. Check under the engine diagnostics tab and see if there is anything under the codes for airflow. You can probably just max those out with your intended use...
    Owner/Tuner@Evolution Automotive Performance
    Lincoln, Ne