I'm trying to get the built in Reverse Lockout functionality to work on my Hellcrate setup. The harness already comes pinned even though the wire is just heat shrunk and taped up in the loom, so that part is out of the way. However, I cannot get it to to actuate the solenoid. As a test, I have a small 194 light bulb hooked up to the lockout solenoid output and the other end on 12v and nothing happens.

From everything I've found, the only things the ECM is looking for are RPM >600 and VSS <5MPH to ground the output and actuate the solenoid. I already have the trans type set as Manual, and while I see skip shift menu options, there is nothing for the reverse lockout. I sent in a request already and they asked me to show them what parameter is missing from the VCM Editor. I don't know of course so they advised me to post here on the forum for ideas. I already have a standalone reverse lockout box that works, but I'd like to delete that and clean up the wiring if I can simply get the ECM to control it directly. Has anybody tried playing around with this yet?