Thread: 2000 Dakota tune

Potential Tuner

2000 Dakota tune

Ok so now I am mystified.I have done a new top end and cam on a 2000 dodge dakota RT.I hired a company to remote tune it as I am new to HP.So we have been working on an ls and it's now done.He was hired to do dakota and first time we load tune it "failed to load" according to the write file screen.So I try to put the original read file in and same message.I assumed the computer bricked and ordered a new one.It comes in and truck starts right up.Runs rough as its a stock tune but runs.Tonite I go to install the new replacement tune and now it does it again.The battery on truck is right up,computer is fully charged.There was no interruptions when writing.Is the tune bad or am I missing something?.I can't see 2 computers being weak.First was the original.This one is brand new.Thank you

Search for jtec there have been a few odd things with those controllers, I seem to remember reading something similar about a 2000 ram
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q