Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hemi with Procharger WOT by itself

Tuner in Training
    I will contact him next week. but he is always overloaded, and you wait months for an appointment

I have had this happen on a customers magnuson 426 build it was the throttle body gasket on sideways. Causing the blade to get stuck open on light throttle

Tuner in Training
    Hallo, I read this in VCM Editor:

Expected pedal voltage for a given percent power and N/V Ratio. MUST be the inverse of the Pedal Power Request table.

In my tune that?s not. Could tis make problems?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Thank?s for this information, I changed throttle body, but will have alook at this

Quote Originally Posted by 123gr View Post
    Hallo, I read this in VCM Editor:

Expected pedal voltage for a given percent power and N/V Ratio. MUST be the inverse of the Pedal Power Request table.

In my tune that?s not. Could tis make problems?
    could be some of the issue,

Personally, I think the tune is too aggressive, (I know Don, yes, I said too aggressive) and Odd, whoever wrote the tune, they have WOT(Table 44390) come in @ 4.0v(Throttle body Voltage) issue with that, is you never trigger WOT spark table, the Voltage limit for early ECU's is 3.83V. Table 13530 is set to 1.8V which is Accelerator pedal, Not Throttle body,
    They have PE(power enrichment Table 34243) set for 1.49v, pedal hystersis value of .0980(stock) means it can and most likely comes in around 1.39-1.42v of Accelerator pedal , Not a bad thing, it's definitely on the safe side of keeping it cool,

I attached your tune with the Pedal% and Pedal expected inversed as close as the OS will allow.

I personally would re-work some of the Pedal/Throttle settings to give it a more gradual feel, looking these current settings I bet this thing drives like it's got an On Off light switch for a throttle.
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q

Tuner in Training
    Thank's, I will get my car tomorrow, and flash your tune.

Tuner in Training
    Got my car now, but new problem. Lost my MPVI2, bought a new MPVI3 here in Europe, and 2 credits from the homepage. But it's not working. Can't flash, always shows vehicle not licensed. Still working on this.

Tuner in Training
    Flashed your tune, disabled sensed map, and the issue with the TB is gone. Thank you so much.
    And yes, the tune is too agressive, will work on it.

Flashed your tune, disabled sensed map, and the issue with the TB is gone. Thank you so much.
    And yes, the tune is too agressive, will work on it.
    Post a log of a 10 minute normal drive , make sure Throttle position sensor Volts and Accelerator Pedal Position sensor volts are logged,
    G3 Hemi Videos

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRam View Post
    Post a log of a 10 minute normal drive , make sure Throttle position sensor Volts and Accelerator Pedal Position sensor volts are logged,
    Here we are

Tuner in Training
    Hallo, could anyone help me with this:

I personally would re-work some of the Pedal/Throttle settings to give it a more gradual feel
    I?m willing to pay for it.

Regards

Hallo, could anyone help me with this:

I personally would re-work some of the Pedal/Throttle settings to give it a more gradual feel
    I?m willing to pay for it.

Regards
    If no one gets to it by tomorrow I'll help
    G3 Hemi Videos

Tuner in Training
    Thank?s

Advanced Tuner
    i pm you but never heard back

how did it turn out?
    [email protected]

don tanklage

Here you go my good sir ,

I'll be around all weekend, with the Time difference it might take a while to respond.

Attached both tunes "pedal" chart , you can see the difference , the new one is more gradual , you'll need to PRESS do for it to "take off"

Let me know how it works, we can tweak it a bit.
    G3 Hemi Videos

Tuner in Training
    Thank`s, I will try later.
    300C, 5.7, AWD, 2005. now 6.1 Block, 428 Stroker Kit, Thitek Heads, Procharger D-1S, American Headers Longtube, Fox Catback, extra Oilcoolers, H&R thread chassis, Pedders Bushings, Pedders Sway Bar front, Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace+Matrix Brace Subframe Connectors, 245/40 20 Tires, Movit Breaks, 370x35 6 Pistons Front, 345x32 4 Pistons Rear

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRam View Post
    Here you go my good sir ,

I'll be around all weekend, with the Time difference it might take a while to respond.

Attached both tunes "pedal" chart , you can see the difference , the new one is more gradual , you'll need to PRESS do for it to "take off"

Let me know how it works, we can tweak it a bit.
    It work?s a lot better now, still it?s not so smooth like an N/A engine, but might be the point when the system comes to boost.
    One more question: why does it take so long for idle to go to the set figure after a restart?
    I got problem with uploading files.
    300C, 5.7, AWD, 2005. now 6.1 Block, 428 Stroker Kit, Thitek Heads, Procharger D-1S, American Headers Longtube, Fox Catback, extra Oilcoolers, H&R thread chassis, Pedders Bushings, Pedders Sway Bar front, Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace+Matrix Brace Subframe Connectors, 245/40 20 Tires, Movit Breaks, 370x35 6 Pistons Front, 345x32 4 Pistons Rear

It work?s a lot better now, still it?s not so smooth like an N/A engine, but might be the point when the system comes to boost.
    One more question: why does it take so long for idle to go to the set figure after a restart?
    I got problem with uploading files.
    I have the 3 earlier HPL files you posted I'll use them to work on the Idle ,

With Boosted engine it's hard to get that "na" feel and depending on how much power it's making now , the higher the power output the harder it is.

the Pedal% and Request tables respond to the Accelerator Pedals request for torque , if your left foot wants 10% of the power(tq) the tables responds with corresponding Throttle body opening. , issue is , NA engine 10% might be 35HP@1500rpms(122ftlbs Tq) , now your Procharger boosted engine @ 10% request might be 60HP(210lbsft Tq), so for the same pedal input you get almost twice the Power, we can lower the % request a bit more but can't go too low then we open up a different can of "worms" so to speak
    G3 Hemi Videos

How cold does it get in your area of the world ? C* is fine I don't need it converted to F*
    Also is this 300 of yours a Daily driver or something you take out a few times a month?
    G3 Hemi Videos

Tuner in Training
    In Winter -15, but this car is not my daily driver, just take out few times a month, and almost not in winter.
    I see on the logs, that boost builts up very fast, almost imediately, so the pedal is okay I think. I may change the rpm limits easily, just thought there is a reason for lowering. How high can you set rpm max. usually at high quality engine with all forged rotating assembly?