Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hemi with Procharger WOT by itself

Quote Originally Posted by 123gr View Post
    In Winter -15, but this car is not my daily driver, just take out few times a month, and almost not in winter.
    I see on the logs, that boost builts up very fast, almost imediately, so the pedal is okay I think. I may change the rpm limits easily, just thought there is a reason for lowering. How high can you set rpm max. usually at high quality engine with all forged rotating assembly?

The WOT log you posted , the max RPM you hit was 6706 your RPM scales end at 6592, I'd leave it as is.

what happens is we only have 17 data points to control the RPMs , so if we make the last point 7000 and leave the 2nd to last at 6144 , that's an 800+ RPM difference between cells, too far between data points timing will wander between Spark tables.

I'm going to post another tune for later on today,

the original tune was a good aggressive tune, decently thought out, and well written. and very close to what I would have done for a customer who wants to Race more than Drive.
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRam View Post
    The WOT log you posted , the max RPM you hit was 6706 your RPM scales end at 6592, I'd leave it as is.

what happens is we only have 17 data points to control the RPMs , so if we make the last point 7000 and leave the 2nd to last at 6144 , that's an 800+ RPM difference between cells, too far between data points timing will wander between Spark tables.

I'm going to post another tune for later on today,

the original tune was a good aggressive tune, decently thought out, and well written. and very close to what I would have done for a customer who wants to Race more than Drive.
    Hallo, I don't think WOT tuning is good at this moment. IAT is too high, although I use water/meth inj. will change pulley to lower boost to 16 PSI from 22. The Procharger intercooler is too small for 22 PSI. Will get a better one in winter, and than go back to 22 PSI.
    So if 7000 rpm is too much for the ECU, I can lower it to 6400.

The why the tune was set up it doesn't use WOT table at all.......... Which is not a bad thing. My one 04 Ram I don't use WOT table, some of the "drag Tunes I set up I don't use WOT table.

In this tune I attached , I moved up the Low end of the RPM scale , while leaving the top at 6592RPM ,

A lot of what I did is in the Tune Details page.

If you want, I can set up a tune to use the WOT.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q

Tuner in Training
    I don't know enough about tuning to understand what you are doing. First days of the week I will be very busy, then the car is at the mechanic, so I will able to try your new tune in thursday or friday. Than I'll come back with a reply. No need for working on the WOT tables now.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSick View Post
    i pm you but never heard back

how did it turn out?
    Your storage place for pm is full
    300C, 5.7, AWD, 2005. now 6.1 Block, 428 Stroker Kit, Thitek Heads, Procharger D-1S, American Headers Longtube, Fox Catback, extra Oilcoolers, H&R thread chassis, Pedders Bushings, Pedders Sway Bar front, Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace+Matrix Brace Subframe Connectors, 245/40 20 Tires, Movit Breaks, 370x35 6 Pistons Front, 345x32 4 Pistons Rear

Advanced Tuner
    oh

sorry

and thank you : )

Tuner in Training
    Hello, pulley has been changed, IAT is lower at WOT, but Lambda is too low now, down to 0,65.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRam View Post
    The why the tune was set up it doesn't use WOT table at all.......... Which is not a bad thing. My one 04 Ram I don't use WOT table, some of the "drag Tunes I set up I don't use WOT table.

In this tune I attached , I moved up the Low end of the RPM scale , while leaving the top at 6592RPM ,

A lot of what I did is in the Tune Details page.

If you want, I can set up a tune to use the WOT.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    300C, 5.7, AWD, 2005. now 6.1 Block, 428 Stroker Kit, Thitek Heads, Procharger D-1S, American Headers Longtube, Fox Catback, extra Oilcoolers, H&R thread chassis, Pedders Bushings, Pedders Sway Bar front, Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace+Matrix Brace Subframe Connectors, 245/40 20 Tires, Movit Breaks, 370x35 6 Pistons Front, 345x32 4 Pistons Rear