Thread: Need a little bit of help!

Potential Tuner

Need a little bit of help!

Well I just switched the car to a 2 bar with 60lb injectors, after flashing the ecu the car starts very hard. After it finally does start all you can smell is fuel, and it smokes badly, and shakes violently, this is when the VATS is set to either PWM or None. When I switch it over to Serial the car starts normal but right after it fires it will die. I have the IFR scaled right for the injectors, and the OS for the 2 bar. Right now I'm at a loss for what to do, anyone have any ideas so I can get it running?

Quote Originally Posted by 2000RedZ
    Well I just switched the car to a 2 bar with 60lb injectors, after flashing the ecu the car starts very hard. After it finally does start all you can smell is fuel, and it smokes badly, and shakes violently, this is when the VATS is set to either PWM or None. When I switch it over to Serial the car starts normal but right after it fires it will die. I have the IFR scaled right for the injectors, and the OS for the 2 bar. Right now I'm at a loss for what to do, anyone have any ideas so I can get it running?
    Do you reset the fuel trim learn everytime you reflash a new tune? You should but it may not be your problem.
    99 T/A WS6, original LS1 turbo

Potential Tuner
    Ya I've done that but still nothing. And here is my tune to see if anyone can find anything wrong

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Stock setting if PWM for that OS, shouldn't be a reason to change it to anything but that.

Are you throwing any dtcs?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    When I have it set to PWM it barely runs, meaning if I push the gas all the way to the floor the RPMs go to about 2000, and it sounds horrible. With it set to Serial it starts perfect but dies right away. Also the only code thrown was for the MAF and a P1626, and thats it.