Thread: 2020 3.5 ecoboost antilag?

2020 3.5 ecoboost antilag?

Has anyone enabled this?

I see the notes say to use a specific parameter to enable it in all drive modes (barring normal) but mine is default set to off. On the raptor it is enabled but the field for modes is blank?

Curious if anyone has messed with this and how it works.

All's it does is crack the throttle open when you let off to let the desired airflow be met, doesn't really make much difference to be honest.

Tuner in Training
    The 2021 tune has another drive mode table that the 2020 lacks. I have been trying to get my raptor to enable it in more drive modes, but apparently have even less tables than the regular 3.5L. I am missing table 44043 and 47453. I was going to put in a ticket to get these added.

Ah alright... Thx for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by F150Farmer View Post
    The 2021 tune has another drive mode table that the 2020 lacks. I have been trying to get my raptor to enable it in more drive modes, but apparently have even less tables than the regular 3.5L. I am missing table 44043 and 47453. I was going to put in a ticket to get these added.
    Can you post the 2021 Raptor tune please?

Tuner in Training
    I don't have a raptor specific tune (but if someone else does, please share it). Those tables are in the regular 3.5L ecoboost tune. I'm also still waiting for the tables to be added to the pre 2020 tune file, no updates as of yesterday when I emailed support again.

Potential Tuner
    I don't have a raptor specific tune (but if someone else does, please share it). Those tables are in the regular 3.5L ecoboost tune. I'm also still waiting for the tables to be added to the pre 2020 tune file, no updates as of yesterday when I emailed support again.
    If it helps you with your requests with HP Tuners these are the tables visible in the 2019 F150 2.7L tune.

2023-11-10_15-14.png

Tuner in Training
    Update: Just got confirmation that they didn't have all the tables that are in the '21+ tune, but they added drive modes, so I'm hoping that's the only new table we needed. I haven't had a chance to test it out yet. It's in the beta version so far.

Tuner in Training
    I tried it out, works great. you'll need to change drive modes to 65535. Then to choose what drive modes you want it to be used in, change duration on the drive modes that you would like enabled. 15 is the baja mode in the raptors and stock, its set to 30 sec above 2000 RPM. I found that if the RPM is set too low, you can get some backfiring when you get back on it. For the other drive modes, 0 is normal, 2 is sport, 10 is slippery, 15 is baja. Anyone know what rock crawl, tow modes, depp snow/sand are?

I tried it out, works great. you'll need to change drive modes to 65535. Then to choose what drive modes you want it to be used in, change duration on the drive modes that you would like enabled. 15 is the baja mode in the raptors and stock, its set to 30 sec above 2000 RPM. I found that if the RPM is set too low, you can get some backfiring when you get back on it. For the other drive modes, 0 is normal, 2 is sport, 10 is slippery, 15 is baja. Anyone know what rock crawl, tow modes, depp snow/sand are?
    VCM editor doesn't have the offset for the duration table correct, the duration is actually 1.5 seconds for Baja and 3.0 seconds stock, checked via a winols definition.