Thread: lost pids

Advanced Tuner

lost pids

5.0.4 version no longer have misfire, aggression blend and many others! can someone help with why this is? having issues with the software!
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.

Advanced Tuner
    whats the chance of getting a number to customer service if there is a customers service?
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo2gnx View Post
    whats the chance of getting a number to customer service if there is a customers service?
    Pretty remote. They prefer to work through the support ticket route.

Advanced Tuner
    i was hoping that someone other than tech could help! i was thinking i couldnt be the only one that this has happened to and could assit. i guess its just me that ever had this issue. i have to wait till they get to my request ticket and try to help, meanwhile i cant log to figure out whats going on with the vehicle. need to see whats controling the tq slippage.

Senior Tuner
    You probably need to post in the section that covers your vehicle for forum help. But have you repolled for supported parameters? Need to post screenshots and more info. You don't provide enough info for the forum to be able to help.

I would also add, I never upgrade any software just because there is an updated version. Dis you have a previous version that worked and now doesn't? I also don't follow HPT release numbers. Is what you are running the stable version or the newest beta?