Thread: C7 Stingray, LT4 SC, etc, help with tuning and sensor config (I think)

Tuner

C7 Stingray, LT4 SC, etc, help with tuning and sensor config (I think)

So this vehicle is a 2014 stingray with an lt4 supercharger on it that has been ported, fitted with a 103mm (i think) TB, full catless exhaust, long tube headers, x-pipe.

It is running a flex fuel sensor, but we are keeping the mixture to about 30% ethanol right now. It is also running the stock fuel system. I KNOW he needs to upgrade the system, but he doesn't have the dough to do it at the moment, so I just need it running (probably just on 91 for the time being.).

The problems I am having I believe are related to the sensor config. There is the 3-bar TMAP sitting in the back, wired into the place of the stock MAP in the harness. The stock MAP sensor itself is now used for baro, and I broke out the baro sensor wire from the MAF and am letting sit in open air under the TB (It is reading just as it should).

We have had some belt slippage issues, and are working on the alignment of one of the pulleys (just need to replace it). BUT, whenever he gets to WOT, or anywhere slightly into boost, it starts to boost cut HARD. It closes the TB, kills spark, like it's trying to save itself from something. I TOLD HIM NOT to go WOT but he did it a few times (we were still in the middle of tuning VVE, and it's not pretty, but he just had to do it. lol.). But yeah. I think it's either the sensor config or something related to the general setup, or he is just flat out running the system too low on fuel pressure somewhere, it can't keep up, so it just says "NOPE" and pulls back on the power, making a hard stuttering sound (it's boost cut).

Any thoughts? YES, I know he is running lean. We were in the middle of tuning that, but I wanted to run this by you guys just to see if you have any input.

corvette_1.hplc7-stingray_lt4-sc.hpt
    "Insert some inspirational or smart*** quote here..." - Some Dude
    software_engineer.net_sec.linux_hero
    www.dusette.net
    RoninDusette@github

I pulled up your tune.
    Right off the bat, You should change this to a SCIAP Setup.
    I can help with this.

Also, the SCIAP sensor is set to a 4bar sensor, is this true?
    do you have a sciap sensor attached but not set in the sensor config?
    The sciap tests are enabled, which is also confusing if the sensor config is set to NA-MAP-BARO

you should not have to pull the barometer out of the maf sensor unless the maf sensor is seeing more than 1 atmosphere