Thread: 2017 gle63 scanner opinions

Tuner in Training

2017 gle63 scanner opinions

Could someone please review my scanner log and give me your opinion on it? It's greatly appreciated!!

2017 GLE63
    HKS ssqv bov
    drop-in k&n air filters
    tune
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    It seems to me one side of the eng is super lean.
    Plus, you're pegging the STFT on the start. Mine can sometimes do that but it's because I'm running Ethanol. Not sure why yours is going it. If mine hits 25 for more than a couple seconds it can fault out one O2 sensor. So far never both but I try not to let it happen at all. Not sure if the faulted side then feeds off the other sensor, or goes open loop or what, but fyi.

You should add spark retard, turbo duty cycle and ambient temp to the scanner. Imo
    '16 E550 Coupe RWD - C207.373 / M278.922 / MED17.7.3 / 722.909

Tuner in Training
    Thanks, yeah I’ve noticed the fuel trims doing that. I do believe I have an upstream sensor that is acting up. On some other scans that the trims have been down, I’ve noticed one side reading different than the other, usually the trims are slightly different and the value for the O2’s are different. I am running ethanol and have been for a while and they are probably due for change anyway. I also have the cats gutted.

Advanced Tuner
    On mine it will, apparently, switch to a different fuel mode at low rpm. I call it "mystery mode". Not always, its random, but when it does it seems to ignore my fuel Slope or Injector multiplier I adjusted for Ethanol and go to an oem map? Whatever it is, it then goes lean thanks to Eth and STFT pegs 25 and youre seconds from faulting out. My fix is I trick it so LTFT kicks in prior to that so STFT wont go so high. I can show you if interested.
    There was a setting in there that turned mystery mode off, but open loop cold idle was a disaster.

Tuner in Training
    Are you talking about where the fuel status will say unknown 44 or unknown 21 where it would normally say CL?

Advanced Tuner
    I dont know, never saw anything like that. Is "fuel status" a pid? If so I dont use it. Maybe I'll look for it

Unbalanced fuel trims often point to injector issues on these cars.

In my opinion you could

- add more boost
    - More Load
    - Calibrate Inj's
    - adjust fueling tables
    Xstages Motorsport

Tuning inquiries:

ECU, TCU, CPC Online Tuning
    Whatsapp: +971503383340
    Email: [email protected]
    Insta: @xstages.motorsport
    www.xstages.com

Tuner in Training
    The injectors are fairly new, which from experience doesn't mean there couldn't be a failure!! But, I have had it to where its at zero or close to it at certain points. Could be cruise speed, could be under throttle load. What I have is i get one in and then I end up out on the other.

Tuner in Training
    I have added fuel and adjusted fuel tables, I have not adjusted load or calibrate injectors. I have changed the max boost but I have not messed with any of the items in the turbocharger area. I was reading in to that before I started adjusting.

Tuner in Training

Another log

I have posted another log, let me know your opinions on this.
    Attached Files Attached Files