Thread: Bill @ hp tuners

Potential Tuner

Bill @ hp tuners

I will be nice & tell you that yourself, or one of your staff SHOULD call me @ 812 434 1213 before 10 am TODAY. or I am GLADLY going to show you what the " long arm" statue is.

I've purchased the MPVI 1 PRO
    the MPVI2
    AND NOW the MPVI3

AND CANNOT tune the SAME vehicle I have HAD TO purchase credits, after credits to tune, because your product locks a customer out when YOU have updated your product, Or software.!!!

I've been in business 29 years. and KNOW this would never fly in ANY form.

I have purchased. 18 credits to tune the SAME truck I own, and I CANNOT flash one of the ecm's that YOU unlocked AND charged me 2500$ to do so.

I seriously doubt you understand what a class action suit is. because what you're doing is TEXTBOOK class action!!!

Im NOT getting a service " ticket" to wait WEEKS!!! and WEEKS IS what it took the last time I had an isue with my L5P.

I WILL NOT wait a day.

I'll stroll right down to the Vanderburg county courthouse & spend less than 150$ and you OR your attorney WILL be showing up HERE.

I could have bought a terminator max for the $$ I've spent on unlocking 2 ecms & all the credits on my hellcat, AND NOW CANNOT FLASH EITHER ECM unless I purchase MORE credits !!!

not today, not ever.

you can straighten this MESS up this morning, or I will gladly show you just how much I've spent with your company. as every cent will be listed on the suit you'll be served with.

get some REAL customer service, and people like myself will not have to post things like this.

its REDICULOUS !!! the biggest AM tuning platform for OE's , and you " might" hear something from a " ticket" in 3-4 days, and even then, it's a JOKE.

I CANNOT even purchase credits for the mpvi3 !!!! your site will ONLY allow me to purchase them for one of the OTHER two mpvi's I have !!! which your site says were ALL upgraded to the 3 !!!

BUT NOT ONE DAMN CREDIT ? OS has been transfered with it !!!

Steve

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket where you've reported the issue? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    In reviewing your previous ticket from July it looks like you had a wiring issue that you were able to fix to get things working on your E41 application.

Our support tech then followed up in regards to getting your devices combined but you never replied back. If you still want to get your devices combined please open a support ticket with the SN's of the devices you want combined and we'll be happy to assist you.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    Checked his other posts and no real evidence that he tried very hard to resolve any problems through help from the forum either.

And did find this from 2015 "Thank whomever made this product, and the tune repository !!!!!"
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...763#post386763