Thread: 2014 CTSV fluid temp issue

Potential Tuner

2014 CTSV fluid temp issue

Full build on car and it has been apart since Jan with battery disconnected. I started the engine for first time and getting fluids in trans and diff. While hooked up to HP tuners I have no oil temp reading on HP tuners. I have no trans temp on dash and no steering input angle when pulled up in HP tuners causing stabila track light to come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt CTSV View Post
    Full build on car and it has been apart since Jan with battery disconnected. I started the engine for first time and getting fluids in trans and diff. While hooked up to HP tuners I have no oil temp reading on HP tuners. I have no trans temp on dash and no steering input angle when pulled up in HP tuners causing stabila track light to come on.
    possibly some mouse ate a cable

You already know this answer, but check all your connections again to make sure they are plugged in good and not pinched somewhere. Also get a wiring schematic so you can trace where the wires are to check for continuity between the ECM and the sensor connections through the harnesses.
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm