Thread: C8 Vete PCM

C8 Vete PCM

So UPS damaged PCM in shipping...it werks but something small is rattling inside...probably dropped from 10th floor as there is no visible damage.

HPT wont do unlock on this one even if we fix it...believe or not. HPT wont help, wont get you a new one you are on your own. Refunded, send back to
    us, marked 5usd value and now this is what you get...

Car is in EU but this is US import. Anybody can help getting new PCM and programming?
    Last edited by veeefour; 09-27-2023 at 02:53 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Yikes, they are the only game in town right now. Might have to start with a new ecu. I'd have hp ship it back with insurance and then make the claim when you receive it back

Quote Originally Posted by JASON11WS6 View Post
    Yikes, they are the only game in town right now. Might have to start with a new ecu. I'd have hp ship it back with insurance and then make the claim when you receive it back
    HPT is washing their hands off...more to add they send it back and declared 5 usd as a value and this what i get from UPS...HPT wont help a bit, you are on your own...

I have no experience with module programming with global B...new PCM is not a problem they are available. Don't have a time for this nonsense jezus...

Customer bought a Procharger...another shop installed tuned on piggy backs(this was before support), engine blew up...this car has too many stories...

Senior Tuner
    So which way was it be shipped when damaged? If HPT was returning to you what was supposed to be a good ECM and declared a $5.00 value that is different than returning a ECM damaged in shipping to them.

Senior Tuner
    Flagship One list the 2020 Corvette ECM on their website. Don't know if it's something they actually have available but they do list as shipping to Europe.

I will say, the one time I used them, it took a month and a threatening email to actually get it to ship, but I did receive it and it worked.

https://www.fs1inc.com/chevrolet-pcm...l=510&year=939

Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    So which way was it be shipped when damaged? If HPT was returning to you what was supposed to be a good ECM and declared a $5.00 value that is different than returning a ECM damaged in shipping to them.
    Well the other way around..but UPS now says "prove it" as the receiver never really reported any claim...UPS is also washing the hands off.

Now nobody is to blame, everybody's washing hands off and I need to play with this now...

Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    Flagship One list the 2020 Corvette ECM on their website. Don't know if it's something they actually have available but they do list as shipping to Europe.

I will say, the one time I used them, it took a month and a threatening email to actually get it to ship, but I did receive it and it worked.

https://www.fs1inc.com/chevrolet-pcm...l=510&year=939
    Thx, will try that one. Doesnt have to be shipped to EU, we have a freight forwarder.

Anyways need this shipped to HPT programmed as they wont unlock blank pcm's either.

Tuner in Training
    How did you resolve this problem?