Thread: Wideband in Stand alone logging with MPVI3

Advanced Tuner

Wideband in Stand alone logging with MPVI3

Should I be able to see my wideband data when using the stand alone logging? I have a Spartan 3 and it seems to work with my laptop. I have written the same config for stand alone data logging, but it isn't working. All the other configs log fine by the wideband data isn't getting logged.

I'm wondering if this is suppose to work so I'm not wasting my time trying to get it working if it will never work. I'm using it to log a Seadoo and I'd rather not have to take a laptop out with me if I don't have to.

Tuner in Training
    I had the same problem but was able to get it to work by pairing down the list of channels before updating the dongle. I don't recall all of the steps, but I had to write it several times before it finally showed up in a standalone log.

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks. I'll mess with it some more. Maybe I'll pull all the other channels out and just try to load the wideband to see if I can get it to work. Now if I can just find some spare time to mess with it. It sounds like the MPVI3 is pretty buggy.

It would be nice if I could use my phone to start and stop the logging on it too, but I guess we don't get that functionality unless we are working with a remote tuner.