Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 RXP-X tuning

Quote Originally Posted by truckmann View Post
    Just basic upgrades. Rear 90 intake, catch can, intake girdle, IMUK delete, 21+ impeller, Fizzle intercooler and hoses with BOV. Stock supercharger slip checked and set to 15 ft-lbs.
    for example have you edit (fuel cut delta) (vvs Fault) and those are just 2 of the ones you have to edit

Quote Originally Posted by racemonkey View Post
    Timing is there, fuel is there, throttle is opening fully. There is nothing wrong with the tune.
    he got a baby map trust me when i say it needs more then what you guys simply know to make numbers . (after start) (Altitude correction) (sealevel) all seadoo are diferent

Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    he got a baby map trust me when i say it needs more then what you guys simply know to make numbers . (after start) (Altitude correction) (sealevel) all seadoo are diferent

Trust you? Are you effin kidding dude? You're the biggest liar and bullshitter around. You're here just to get people to buy your tunes. You have an agenda, no one should trust anything you say here.

for example have you edit (fuel cut delta) (vvs Fault) and those are just 2 of the ones you have to edit

If anything was holding the motor back it would be clearly visible in the logs, it is not. Stop making things up.

fuel cut delta - this deals with exceeding the RPM limiter and when the ECU will cut fuel (RPM limiter is not being breached here, does not apply)
    vvs Fault - this deals with the speed sensor failure (obviously does not apply here)

Anything else? I'm here all week.

fuel cut delta - this deals with exceeding the RPM limiter and when the ECU will cut fuel (RPM limiter is not being breached here, does not apply)
    vvs Fault - this deals with the speed sensor failure (obviously does not apply here)

Anything else? I'm here all week.
    just trying to help since you dont know anything about tuning pwc not trying to sale anything i would tune his ski for free

Thanks! That's pretty much what I'm aiming for. Now I just need some lake time to dial it in.
    where is your {speed limiter max torque var 0-1-2-3} or just send me a stock file or your current map ill edit a nice stage 1 for your t3

just trying to help since you dont know anything about tuning pwc not trying to sale anything i would tune his ski for free

You just tried to mislead him by saying it's "fuel cut delta" and "vss fault" causing it. Explain why you did that if you're here to help as you say.

You just tried to mislead him by saying it's "fuel cut delta" and "vss fault" causing it. Explain why you did that if you're here to help as you say.
    why are you so angry drink a cup of cold water. what i said was those spots and many more need editing to make a official stage 1 map for 80mph... you dont know much about what im talking about i tune seadoos every day and they all run 80+ on stage 1 im giving him some good advise dont be mad this not about you hating me

Advanced Tuner
    where is your {speed limiter max torque var 0-1-2-3} or just send me a stock file or your current map ill edit a nice stage 1 for your t3
    Here is the tune that is currently loaded. It might be a few months before I can get back out again. The weather here has turned a bit cold.
    2019 RXP-X 8500 VE R-03 wTMG.hpt

why are you so angry drink a cup of cold water. what i said was those spots and many more need editing to make a official stage 1 map for 80mph... you dont know much about what im talking about i tune seadoos every day and they all run 80+ on stage 1 im giving him some good advise dont be mad this not about you hating me

You keep saying how you know everything about sea-doo tuning yet you keep posting obviously wrong info just like you did earlier today.

The logs show the throttle is fully open, ignition timing is correct as is fueling. There is nothing else in the ecu that will slow down the motor under normal operating conditions. If the ECU was slowing it down, it would be retarding timing and/or closing the throttle, it's not happening. The only way to generate more RPM is by adding timing, afr is ok so I'm ignoring it, and he's already around 34 degrees which is pretty much the max you want to run on 91 octane at this boost/rpm.

If you think I'm wrong than it's easy to prove me wrong. Just post what he is missing exactly. Show how wrong I am and how right you are. I'll eat crow.

Tuner in Training
    It's funny he may be experiencing the same problem I am as there is a vss torque limit table that I changed a few weeks back but I haven't put the new flash in to try it out yet. His timing is being pulled by about 1.5 degree so it could be that table. There is a "torque request" parameter that I have been logging and it shows something is still holding it back from full advance. I will be loading it in this weekend and can update on any changes.

I just had a look at one of my older logs when my ski was stock. At 82xx RPM I was seeing 72 mph in the logs, you're seeing 73, this was with only 27 degrees of timing at WOT, you're lighter than me by a good chunk as well.

I have one of the "slow hull" '22 RXPs, different than T3 but can be compared somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by WFMCNALLY86 View Post
    It's funny he may be experiencing the same problem I am as there is a vss torque limit table that I changed a few weeks back but I haven't put the new flash in to try it out yet. His timing is being pulled by about 1.5 degree so it could be that table. There is a "torque request" parameter that I have been logging and it shows something is still holding it back from full advance. I will be loading it in this weekend and can update on any changes.
    ok ok

You keep saying how you know everything about sea-doo tuning yet you keep posting obviously wrong info just like you did earlier today.

The logs show the throttle is fully open, ignition timing is correct as is fueling. There is nothing else in the ecu that will slow down the motor under normal operating conditions. If the ECU was slowing it down, it would be retarding timing and/or closing the throttle, it's not happening. The only way to generate more RPM is by adding timing, afr is ok so I'm ignoring it, and he's already around 34 degrees which is pretty much the max you want to run on 91 octane at this boost/rpm.

If you think I'm wrong than it's easy to prove me wrong. Just post what he is missing exactly. Show how wrong I am and how right you are. I'll eat crow.
    i just did

Here is the tune that is currently loaded. It might be a few months before I can get back out again. The weather here has turned a bit cold.
    ill work on it this week. cold is good lol

Tuner
    ill work on it this week. cold is good lol

cold is good in Florida..
    cold up here in the north leads to lots of spark knock.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    cold is good in Florida..
    cold up here in the north leads to lots of spark knock.
    ok ok

here is the tune that is currently loaded. It might be a few months before i can get back out again. The weather here has turned a bit cold.
    whats the update ?

Advanced Tuner
    whats the update ?
    No updates. I haven't even put the battery back in for the year yet. Between the weather and needing to get some other things done I haven't gotten to it.
    I haven't made any changes since last fall so I don't expect it to be any faster this year.