Thread: cold start help

cold start help

need help on cold start? only happy idles at 1100 , start and dies . ls3 injectors cam 230/242 6.2 engine
    Attached Files Attached Files
    learning

Probably should get the correct injector data in there before you do anything.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

do you have it ?
    learning

Advanced Tuner
    do you have it ?
    lmfao. for the amount of time to reply with that you could of searched and found it.

Check the post history. Just not worth it with some people.

i found it on one of your post. Thanks but still didn't work .i am missing something Camaro platform a lot different from trucks
    learning

Quote Originally Posted by ns158sl View Post
    lmfao. for the amount of time to reply with that you could of searched and found it.
    it amazes me that people are so quick to reply with slick words .instead of help, Reminds of a conversation. I had at car show, MOSTLY every car there had Holley terminator.On them so i asked why yall running Holley instead of buying after-market harness and hp tuner, And their replies to many smart .... on this site
    learning

Advanced Tuner
    Im just saying.. there is 24,000 and counting threads just in Gen3 Forum. Im willing to bet this has been asked a few times. Search for ls3 injector data for a Gen3. Put in the correct values. Then Log a cold start and post it up. Then you will get constructive help.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Probably should get the correct injector data in there before you do anything.
    i was frustated i post a tune with wrong injector data in error but that tune runs and start fine it just idle hangs as soon as it goes to closed loop ,i have tune with correct injector data. from a post blind squirrel posted ,the correct data is the one i cant get car to start with
    learning