Thread: 2450 User Defined Parameters

Potential Tuner

2450 User Defined Parameters

Are user defined parameters supported on the ram 2450? I made some xdf's and they work fine in tunerpro, but when opening them in hp the parameters are grayed out. The parameters are within the allowable addresses. Anybody have this issue? thanks

Normal, they don?t work.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty idle View Post
    Are user defined parameters supported on the ram 2450? I made some xdf's and they work fine in tunerpro, but when opening them in hp the parameters are grayed out. The parameters are within the allowable addresses. Anybody have this issue? thanks
    Well might be emission related...this is no no at the moment

Padding probably.. PM me

Potential Tuner
    I got it figured out how to do exactly what I want to do. Thanks boys. Hey, does HP not have the sotf patch for 2023 cummins yet? I've got a couple reads from customers on 68 and aisin pickups and none have sotf patch enabled thanks again

Tuner in Training
    What did you figure out? I have a L5P doing the same

Quote Originally Posted by dirty idle View Post
    I got it figured out how to do exactly what I want to do. Thanks boys. Hey, does HP not have the sotf patch for 2023 cummins yet? I've got a couple reads from customers on 68 and aisin pickups and none have sotf patch enabled thanks again
    No platform supports the 2022+ CM2450. Those controllers are locked down with no known security vulnerabilities.
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms