Weekly I'm asked to help a remote tuning customer to setup a wideband. We try our best but without being there to see that the gauge face matches what is shown in Hptuners.. Well there is only so much I can do. There is ground offset issues and poor wiring connections.. etc. Way to many obscure widebands people are trying to run. They will link me to some random geocities type website with some janky wideband so I can try to figure out what the slope and intercept should be.

On top of that.. I do not own nor really care to own any serial type widebands. We get help request for this also and I don't even know how to help.

Is there a youtube video or has someone made a how-to for setting up widebands and EIO? I've got some excel sheets that help figure lambda/eq for widebands with only AFR documentation. I have a volts vs output calcuator to find the HPtuners function too. I've posted some of those here.... I can help with that. I'm not good at reading scripts and talking on the camera etc... need video guy ! lol

If you have a car that can support it.. (Gen 4+ on GM side) do yourself a favor and get the damn AEM CAN wideband. It simplifies so much and reports accurately and repeatably.