Thread: my Toyota series 200 1vd-ftv tune file

Tuner in Training

my Toyota series 200 1vd-ftv tune file

Hello

I have tuned my Toyota series 200 4.5L with an expert and the performance was so good and faster than series 5.7L

Here is my file for anyone want to have a look or need it: Toyota GX 1.hpt

Recently, I have write the stock file to my Toyota and then I write this file again but I see that my car not perform as expected. Any thoughts????

Tuner in Training
    look likes pretty much like a stock tune. Do you know you can't pull the tune out of ecu? It is just download stock from internet when you reading it (virtual read).

Tuner in Training
    u r right. I have got new ecu and I have pulled the tune, and it was exactly the same as the attached file when I compare it.

I need to figure out what's wrong???? My GX was tunned and performed well and I pull out the file so do u say it's just pull stock file from internet??!

Potential Tuner
    the tune cannot be read from these denso ECUs without pulling them apart and reading the chips directly.

the "read" is a virtual read which means it scans the serial number of the ecu and pulls a stock ecu file from HP tuners servers.

if you don't have a copy of the tune file from whoever tuned it then it is gone. you will have to contact the tuner and hopefully he still has the file stored somewhere.

most diesel tuning mobs are very reluctant to give out VCM files as it's their "IP" i disagree with this but you may find it tough to get them to send it to you and you'll have to take the car to them to re-flash it. but if you can get a copy I'd be very interested to have a look!