Thread: 2011 b8 q5 with 2.0 hp8 compatible?

Potential Tuner

2011 b8 q5 with 2.0 hp8 compatible?

As in is there definition files, is a caeb but has different software part numbers than b8a4 of the same year. med 17.1

Potential Tuner
    Bump,
    im also needing confirmation that HPtuners is compatible with a 2015 Q5 2.0 CPMB
    and it seems like it should work biased on my computer identifyer( i think mine is MED 17.1 as well)
    as well as im needing confirmation on a 2013 VW TDI CJAA
    hopefully someone gets back to us soon, my q5 is going to need custom tuning after i bore and hone it

Tuner in Training
    I am on an A5 CPMB and it works fine. I think you should be supported as well. I would reach out to support for confirmation. Posting here will only get you conjecture.

Potential Tuner
    That's all i needed, thanks for the confirmation,
    I'm currently rebuilding and with unitronic, which like they are decent, but if i could learn how to tune it my self ill get some gas cans, go to the salt flats and do runs to dial in the tune.
    Now I'm just looking to see if my TDI can be done the same way, because that would be convenient, one device, and the ability to tune both. As well as my dad has a 4.0TT RS7 and i think there is support there, so when/ if he decides to tune it we can just do it together